Meitetsu BC - Nagoya Sta.Kyoto Sta.
|Service code||Meitetsu BC||Nagoya Sta.
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 1 Kintetsu||07:00||07:10||09:44|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 3 Tokai||07:30||07:40||09:53|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 5 Meitetsu||08:00||08:10||10:44|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 7 Kintetsu||08:30||08:40||10:53|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 9 Meitetsu||09:00||09:10||11:44|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 11 Tokai||09:30||09:40||11:53|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 13 Kintetsu||10:00||10:10||12:44|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 15 Meitetsu||11:00||11:10||13:44|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 17 Kintetsu||12:00||12:10||14:23|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 19 Tokai||13:00||13:10||15:44|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 21 Meitetsu||14:00||14:10||16:44|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 23 Meitetsu||15:00||15:10||17:44|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 25 Nishinihonn||16:00||16:10||18:44|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 27 Nishinihonn||17:00||17:10||19:44|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 29 Nishinihonn||18:00||18:10||20:44|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 31 Nishinihonn||19:00||19:10||21:44|
|Seishun Dream 1 Tokai||-||23:30||04:53|
Kyoto Sta.Nagoya Sta. - Meitetsu BC
|Service code||Kyoto Sta.||Nagoya Sta.
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 2 Nishinihonn||07:00||09:31||09:41|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 4 Nishinihonn||08:00||10:31||10:41|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 6 Nishinihonn||09:00||11:31||11:41|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 8 Nishinihonn||10:00||12:31||12:41|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 10 Kintetsu||11:00||13:31||13:41|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 12 Tokai||12:00||14:31||14:41|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 14 Meitetsu||13:00||15:31||15:41|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 16 Kintetsu||14:00||16:31||16:41|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 18 Meitetsu||15:00||17:31||17:41|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 20 Tokai||16:00||18:31||18:41|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 22 Kintetsu||17:00||19:31||19:41|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 24 Meitetsu||17:30||19:45||19:55|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 26 Kintetsu||18:00||20:31||20:41|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 28 Tokai||18:30||20:45||20:55|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 30 Meitetsu||19:00||21:31||21:41|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto 32 Meitetsu||19:30||21:45||21:55|
|Seishun Dream 2 Nishinihonn||00:10||05:34||-|
- * Lists the major bus stops.
- … Bus service available with 4-seat row wide seats
- … Ladies seats available
- … Bus service available Power supply
- * The bus type is subject to change without notice.
- * Additional buses may have a different seat type, which may not have electrical outlets.
- Tokai …JR Tokai Bus
- Nishinihonn …West Japan JR Bus
- Meitetsu …Meitetsu Bus
- Kintetsu …Meihann Kintetsu Bus
- * The bus operator is subject to change without notice.
- * Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto Line is a shared service provided by JR Tokai Bus, West Japan JR Bus, Meitetsu Bus, and Meihan Kintetsu Bus.
- * Seishun Dream is a shared service provided by JR Tokai Bus and West Japan JR Bus.
Noon : NagoyaKyoto
Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto
Fare Table (Adult)
|Route||Normal one-way||Round-trip discount|
|Meitetsu BC ・ Nagoya Sta.
Fare Table (Adult)
|Route||HAYAURI 5||HAYAURI 1||Normal one-way|
[When using Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto]
- ■ The applicable fare is based on the day departing from the first bus stop of the bus that you are boarding.
- ■ Round-trip discount tickets are valid for 10 days. However, if the return bus service and seat is selected, the round-trip ticket becomes valid for that departure only. Missing the selected return bus service will void the ticket and make it ineligible for refund.
- ■ Child fares are half the price of adult fares for standard one-way tickets and round-trip discount tickets (rounded up to the nearest 10 yen).
- ■ Tickets, including round-trip discount tickets, for Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto cannot be used for Seishun Dream.
[When using Seishun Dream]
- ■ There is a limited number of seats available for Hayauri discount.
- ■ Child fares are half the price of adult fares (rounded up to the nearest 10 yen).
- ■ Tickets, including commuter tickets and round-trip discount tickets, for Meishin Expressway Bus Kyoto cannot be used for Seishun Dream.
* If you are boarding Seishun Dream from Kyoto Station, please purchase the ticket for the day that you are arriving.
- ■ There is a limited number of seats available for HAYAURI.
- ■ The prices listed for HAYAURI tickets are for one-way tickets.
- ■ Child fares are not available with HAYAURI.
- ■ HAYAURI 1 are discounts that are applied for tickets purchased at least 1day before your boarding day, respectively.
- ■ Hayauri5 discounts may not be available on certain boarding days.
Refund fee for Seishun Dream
|Ticket type||Cancellation date||Refund fee|
|Normal||Refund for cancellation made between the date of purchase and 2 days prior to the boarding date||￥100|
|Refund for cancellation made between 1 day before the boarding date and the boarding time||20% of the listed purchase price|
|Ticket type||Cancellation date||Refund fee|
|HAYAURI||Refund for cancellation made between the date of purchase and 12 days prior to the boarding date||￥100|
|Refund for cancellation made between 11 days before the boarding date and the boarding time||20% of the listed purchase price|
* "Boarding date" is the boarding date printed on the boarding ticket. * Rounded to the nearest 10 yen. * Refunds are not available after the bus has departed.
- ・Fare categories
- ■ Present your ticket (Web voucher) to the driver when boarding.
- ■ For safety, wear your seatbelt while the bus is in motion.
- ■ When using the restroom on the bus or otherwise getting out of your seat, be careful of the bus shaking.
- ■ No smoking on the bus.
- ■ Passengers are required to load (on the bus or into the trunk), unload, and store their luggage themselves.
- ■ No dangerous objects may be brought on the bus (or loaded into the trunk).
- ■ Regarding the allowable boarding size of luggage, luggage must be within 200 cm on all sides and the total dimensions (sum of height, length, and width) must be within 250 cm.
- ■ Large luggage, including skis, snowboards, surfboards, and bicycles, cannot be brought on the bus or loaded into the trunk.
- ■ Valuables, breakables, and electronic devices (including computers and electronic data) cannot be placed in the trunk. Passengers are required to take care of these items on the bus.
- ■ Before reclining your seat, ask the passenger behind you for permission.
- ■ Set your mobile devices to silent mode once aboard. Talking on the phone is not permitted on the bus.
- ■ When listening to music on the bus, keep the volume of your headphones to a level that will not disturb other passengers.
- ■ When conversing on the bus, keep your voice down so as to not disturb other passengers.
- ■ When eating or drinking on the bus, do not eat or drink anything that has a strong smell or that is noisy to eat.
- ■ Be sure to return to the bus by the designated time when taking breaks at parking areas.
- ■ To get off at the next stop, press the STOP button near your seat.
- ■ If you miss your specified departure, your ticket will be void. You will not be able to receive a refund for such a ticket or to change it to another bus.
- ■ Note that the arrival at your destination may be significantly delayed due to road and weather conditions.
Even in such cases, the bus service operator will not refund the ticket or provide any other compensation.
- ■ Due to road and weather conditions, or for other reasons, if the bus service operator deems it unsafe to provide the transportation service, the service may be canceled.
In such a case, tickets are refunded with no charge. (Note that the bus service operator does not provide alternative transportation or make arrangements for accommodation.)
- ■ The above time table and fares only include those for major bus stops. Some buses stop at bus stops that are not listed above.
- ■ Completion of reservation through the Expressway Bus Net requires credit card payment, which you can proceed to from the reservation email.
|Adult fare||Ages 12 and up|
|Child fare||Ages 6-11|
* Children under 6 are free (1 child free for each paid adult or child), but using a seat by paying for a child fare is recommended due to the nature of the expressway bus operations.
- ■ The above bus services are provided with reserved seating when boarding from the bus stops listed above. Please make your reservation in advance.
- ■ Reservations can be made online (5 a.m. to 1 a.m. the following day) or by calling (9 a.m. to 7 p.m.) or visiting (during operating hours) the ticket counter.
JR Tokai Bus Nagoya Travel Center (Nagoya Station)
1-minute walk from the Nagoya Station shinkansen side (business hours: 6 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.)
Reservations: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Inquiries: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.