Day : NagoyaShinjuku ・ Tokyo
Tomei Expressway Bus・Chuo Expressway Bus
Nagoya Sta.Shinjuku Sta. ・ Tokyo Sta.
|Service code||Nagoya Sta.||Shinjuku Expressway
|Tomei Expressway Bus 52 Kanto||6:30||－||12:48|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 2 Tokai||7:00||－||12:04|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 54 Tokai||7:15||－||13:01|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 56 Tokai||7:30||－||13:41|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 4 Tokai||7:45||12:54||13:24|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 6 Kanto||8:00||－||13:13|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 58 Kanto||8:30||－||14:42|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 8 Kanto||9:00||－||14:07|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 60 Tokai||9:30||－||15:38|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 10 Tokai||10:00||－||15:09|
|Chuo Expressway Bus 2 Kanto||10:15||16:38||17:03|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 62 Tokai||10:30||－||16:56|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 12 Tokai||11:00||－||16:09|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 64 Tokai||12:00||－||18:28|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 14 Tokai||12:30||－||17:49|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 66 Tokai||13:00||－||19:13|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 16 Tokai||13:30||－||18:44|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 68 Kanto||14:30||－||20:46|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 18 BT||16:00||－||20:56|
|Chuo Expressway Bus 4 Kanto||16:15||22:38||23:03|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 70 Kanto||17:00||－||23:01|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 20 Kanto||17:30||－||22:26|
Shinjuku Sta.・ Tokyo Sta. Nagoya Sta.
|Service code||Tokyo Sta.||Shinjuku Expressway
|Chuo Expressway Bus 1 Kanto||6:40||7:20||13:34|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 51 BT||7:00||－||12:52|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 1 Kanto||7:30||－||12:21|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 53 Kanto||8:00||－||13:52|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 3 Kanto||9:00||－||13:51|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 55 Kanto||10:00||－||15:52|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 5 Tokai||10:30||－||15:34|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 57 Tokai||11:00||－||17:06|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 7 Tokai||11:30||－||16:34|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 9 Tokai||11:50||12:30||17:37|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 59 Tokai||12:00||－||18:06|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 11 Tokai||12:30||－||17:34|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 61 Tokai||13:00||－||19:01|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 13 Kanto||13:30||－||18:21|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 63 Kanto||14:30||－||20:22|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 15 Kanto||15:00||－||19:51|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 65 Tokai||16:00||－||22:01|
|Chuo Expressway Bus 3 Tokai||16:10||16:50||22:55|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 17 Kanto||16:30||－||21:21|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 67 Tokai||17:00||－||23:01|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 69 Tokai||17:20||－||23:16|
|Tomei Expressway Bus 19 Tokai||17:30||－||22:34|
- * Lists the major bus stops.
- Caution: Tomei Expressway Bus 69 and Tomei Expressway Bus 54 operate on Fridays; Saturdays; Sundays; national holidays; days before
- national holidays; every day from 4/28 to 5/5, 8/10 to 8/16, and 12/28 to 1/5; and other specific days.
- … Bus service available with Premium seats
- … Bus service available with 3-seat row deluxe seats
- … Bus service available with 3-seat row standard seats
- … Bus service available with Business seats
- … Bus service available with 4-seat row wide seats
- … Bus service available Power supply
- * The bus type is subject to change without notice.
- * Additional buses may have a different seat type, which may not have electrical outlets.
- * Buses marked with - are direct-route services.
- Tokai … JR Tokai Bus
- Kanto … JR Bus Kanto
- BT … JR Bus Teck
- * You cannot board buses from Tokyo Station to Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal and vice versa.
- * Tomei Expressway Bus is a shared service provided by JR Tokai Bus, JR Bus Kanto, and JR Bus Tech.
- * Chuo Expressway Bus is a shared service provided by JR Tokai Bus and JR Bus Kanto.
It is a fare example between Nagoya (the city), Chuo Expressway peach blossom stand ⇔ Shinjuku Station, Tokyo Station.
|* The fares are for the bus service connecting Nagoya destinations (including Chuo-do Tokadai) and Tokyo (Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal and Tokyo Station).|
- * The fares are for the bus service connecting Nagoya destinations (including Chuo-do Tokadai) and Tokyo (Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal and Tokyo Station).
- * The listed Hayauri discount fares are only applicable to the bus service connecting Nagoya destinations (including Chuo-do Tokadai) and Tokyo (Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal and Tokyo Station).
- * HAYAURI 21, 3, and 1 are discounts that are applied for tickets purchased at least 21 days, 3 days, or 1 day before your boarding day, respectively.
- * There is a limited number of seats available for HAYAURI.
- * The prices listed for HAYAURItickets are for one-way tickets.
- * Round-trip discount tickets are valid for 6 days.
- * Round-trip discount tickets are not sold on the bus. You can purchase a round-trip discount ticket online or at the ticket counter.
- * Child fares are half the price of Normal one-way adults fare (rounded up to the nearest 10 yen).
- * Premium and Business seats require an additional fee separate from the standard one-way fare. There are some bus services with Business seats that are available with certain Hayauri discount tickets.
- * Tickets for Chuo Expressway Bus Nagoya cannot be used for boarding the Chuo Expressway Bus Kani.
- ・Fare categories
- ■ Present your ticket (Web voucher) to the driver when boarding.
- ■ For safety, wear your seatbelt while the bus is in motion.
- ■ When using the restroom on the bus or otherwise getting out of your seat, be careful of the bus shaking.
- ■ No smoking on the bus.
- ■ Passengers are required to load (on the bus or into the trunk), unload, and store their luggage themselves.
- ■ No dangerous objects may be brought on the bus (or loaded into the trunk).
- ■ Regarding the allowable boarding size of luggage, luggage must be within 200 cm on all sides and the total dimensions (sum of height, length, and width) must be within 250 cm.
- ■ Large luggage, including skis, snowboards, surfboards, and bicycles, cannot be brought on the bus or loaded into the trunk.
- ■ Valuables, breakables, and electronic devices (including computers and electronic data) cannot be placed in the trunk. Passengers are required to take care of these items on the bus.
- ■ Before reclining your seat, ask the passenger behind you for permission.
- ■ Set your mobile devices to silent mode once aboard. Talking on the phone is not permitted on the bus.
- ■ When listening to music on the bus, keep the volume of your headphones to a level that will not disturb other passengers.
- ■ When conversing on the bus, keep your voice down so as to not disturb other passengers.
- ■ When eating or drinking on the bus, do not eat or drink anything that has a strong smell or that is noisy to eat.
- ■ Be sure to return to the bus by the designated time when taking breaks at parking areas.
- ■ To get off at the next stop, press the STOP button near your seat.
- ■ If you miss your specified departure, your ticket will be void. You will not be able to receive a refund for such a ticket or to change it to another bus.
- ■ Note that the arrival at your destination may be significantly delayed due to road and weather conditions.
Even in such cases, the bus service operator will not refund the ticket or provide any other compensation.
- ■ Due to road and weather conditions, or for other reasons, if the bus service operator deems it unsafe to provide the transportation service, the service may be canceled.
In such a case, tickets are refunded with no charge. (Note that the bus service operator does not provide alternative transportation or make arrangements for accommodation.)
- ■ The above time table and fares only include those for major bus stops. Some buses stop at bus stops that are not listed above.
- ■ Completion of reservation through the Expressway Bus Net requires credit card payment, which you can proceed to from the reservation email.
|Adult fare||Ages 12 and up|
|Child fare||Ages 6-11|
* Children under 6 are free (1 child free for each paid adult or child), but using a seat by paying for a child fare is recommended due to the nature of the expressway bus operations.
- ■ The above bus services are provided with reserved seating when boarding from the bus stops listed above. Please make your reservation in advance.
- ■ Reservations can be made online (5 a.m. to 1 a.m. the following day) or by calling (9 a.m. to 7 p.m.) or visiting (during operating hours) the ticket counter.
JR Tokai Bus Nagoya Travel Center (Nagoya Station)
1-minute walk from the Nagoya Station shinkansen side (business hours: 6 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.)
Reservations: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Inquiries: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.